asked in Technical problem by
I have a CyberPowerPC built desktop with the Bitspower CP Hydrofluxe custom water cooling kit 360MM RAD/D5Pump/amd cpublock.  It has developed cracks in the reservoir and all the coolant has leaked out which caused my system to overheat.  I called CyberPowerPC and they told me the unit is out of warrenty. How do I go about getting a replacement reservoir?

1 Answer

answered by (109k points)
Hi Chrissy,

Sorry to hear that.
Would you send us the receipt for this product?
And with photos of your whole cooling system.
Which coolant did you use?
Please send the information to the below address, thank you.